Binance gladly announces the second edition of their Blockchain Week 2022. According to the official blog post, this time it will be held in Paris, the City of Love. However, as there could be many crypto lovers joining the fun, it’s important to know the tickets are limited to 4000.
#BinanceBlockchainWeek Paris September 14-16, 2022. Join us to explore Web3 and how we can build a bold decentralized future together Learn more and register your interest https://t.co/dSIE99PWc0
— Binance (@binance) August 8, 2022
What Blockchain Week 2022 Has in Store?
The Parisian installment will be mainly focused on Web3. To spark an interesting conversation, Binance has asked the initial question on Twitter (NYSE:): “What is your favorite Web3 use case?”. Furthermore, the discussion is open for any user, whilst the event registration is set to begin later in August. Finally, for people who don’t want to be left out, there’s an option to join the waiting list on the Paris Blockchain Week 2022 landing page.
Blockchain Week 2022 by Binance will cover 4 main parts:
- Frameworks and Foundations – the initial part will ‘demonstrate the building blocks needed’ for blockchain technology to be successfully adopted in France in a tangible manner. A review of government legislation related to cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.
- Build Bold – the philosophy behind building Web3 projects around the world. The importance of Binance Charity, which served for charitable causes especially in the African continent. The education required to ‘Build Bold’.
- Web3 Culture Convergence – fashion, music & art are constantly evolving in Web3, with collaborations between companies getting more frequent. As Paris is undoubtedly a cultural hub, this part of the conference will explore ways of connecting with the city and will be at the forefront of innovation.
- A Web3-Powered World – the projected concepts that will become reality in the near future will be shown as examples of how blockchain technology can change the world for the better.
You can expect discussions around all things crypto and Web3 at #BinanceBlockchainWeek Paris in September.Let’s kick things off: what is your favorite Web3 use case?
— Binance (@binance) August 7, 2022
Moreover, after the first two days of the conference, there’s a Binance Super Meet-Up event on day 3. The conference will run from September 14th to 16th. Even though the tickets are not available yet, it’s possible to ‘register your interest’ and get it for good value as soon as it’s released.
On the Flipside
- Binance’s CEO CZ gets into altercation with WazirX Founders on Twitter
- Changpeng Zhao slaps Bloomberg’s subsidiary with a defamation lawsuit
- Binance customers might face fines in Venesuela
Why You Should Care
Web3 and cryptocurrency events in real life are in high demand. For instance, Spaces just recently opened ‘Web3’ headquarters in New York.
Read more about Binance’s strategy to focus on Web3 development